1. Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation They have Proudly served the autism community for ten years. “Our primary goal is to promote awareness and support families tormented by autism spectrum disorders. We are committed to funding organizations that give direct services, family support grants, education, advocacy and recreational opportunities with the purpose of improving the quality of life for individuals with autism and their families. ” “Your support makes a distinction to the Northeast Arc in an exceedingly massive means, especially to the numerous kids, adolescents and adults who depend upon our services to assist them learn, live, work, socialize and thrive.” said Gerald M, Govt Director.
2. California Autism Foundation It is to produce people with autism and different developmental disabilities the most effective doable opportunities for lifetime support, training and assistance in serving to them reach their highest potential for independence, productivity and fulfillment.
3. The Northwest Autism Foundation (NWAF) It hopes that families of those with autism can use this website to seek out resources which may aide them in caring for their autistic loved one. The Northwest Autism Foundation, that was founded in 1997, could be a non-profit organization whose goal is to supply education and info for free or at a nominal cost to families, caregivers and professionals of autistic children.
4. UK Autism Foundation This is often, a new autism charity for a replacement generation was launched at a community dinner and auction in Woodford Inexperienced, Essex. The charity came from the work of the Autism Awareness Campaign UK founded by autism campaigners Ivan and Charika Corea in 2000. The Autism Awareness Campaign has the support of the Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Leader of the Opposition David Cameron and Leader of the Liberal Democrats Nick Clegg.
5. RT Autism Awareness Foundation This can be an organization devoted to making people conscious of Autism and the effects it has on youngsters and their families. The diagnosis of Autism is an emotional one for families, and the RT Autism Awareness Foundation desires individuals to grasp that they are not alone. It is the organization’s need and dedication to push events for Autism Awareness thus that present and future children, together with their families who face this battle will have strong support.
6. Autism Delaware Autism Delaware is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving individuals and families in Delaware who are littered with autism. Our mission is to make higher lives for people with autism and their families in Delaware. Autism Delaware was started in 1998 by a cluster of families who became friends through their common expertise with autism. They realized that by operating along they may offer service and support to the autism community within the state and have a abundant stronger voice in Dover, within the classroom and wherever else advocacy for the autism community was needed.
7. Utah Autism Foundation It’s a non-profit organization formed to identify and support research on each a native and national level into the caruse, prevention, and potential treatment of autism. The muse was started by David R. Spafford and his wife Susan, once their son Joey was diagnosed with autism, a severe cognitive disorder that affects approximately one out of each 166 kids within the United States.
8. Parker Autism Foundation It is a non-profit 501(C)(three) organization dedicated to serving NORTH CAROLINA (USA) children with autism spectrum disorders and their families.
9. Grant a Gift Foundation It’s a non-profit 501(c)(three) public charity that benefit’s kids diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, or suspected to have ASD, and the individuals who care for them. Our foundation can work hand-in-hand with the community and different local organizations that support Autism. We have a tendency to are currently accepting donations to start operations and service scholarship funding in Spring of 2010.
10. Lowcountry Autism Foundation, Inc This is a local, volunteer based mostly, non-profit corporation dedicated to supporting individuals and families living with autism in Beaufort County, Jasper County, Hampton County, Colleton County and surrounding areas.