Do you know how do I perform self hypnosis correctly? This article will show you how to put yourself into hypnosis and learn how to make it work for you
Here how do I perform self hypnosis the right way:
1. Close your eyes and start by focusing on your breathing imagine as if white smoke is coming in and going out of your nostrils. After you intake, visualize that the white smoke is filling up your lungs similarly when you exhale imagine the white smoke is slowly going out.
2. If any thought crosses your mind do not try to control just allow it in the realm of consciousness but do not pay attention so that it will gradually disappear.
3. Before you give any suggestions to yourself, its important to relax the muscles in your body. Start from the scalp and say to yourself that its in a relaxed state and really feel the relaxation then move downwards to your forehead, your eyes, face, neck until your toes
3. Once you are in this state use the positive affirmation statement. The format you use is in a positive state what you want to achieve as if you already have it. For example, if you want to lose 30 pounds so that you weight 125 pounds, write: “I am 125 pounds “. And then add in how you feel too. Like this “I am 125 pounds thin and I feel great!”
4. After you have done this for say about 10 times, now stop and again turn your focus to your breathing and realize that its time to come out of trance. Slowly become aware of the surroundings and try to engage your senses do not open your eyes yet.
5. Say to yourself that “at the count of 10 I’ll wake up and will be completely aware of the surroundings” then start counting slowly and when you reach 10 wake up and feel the complete relaxation.
How do I perform self hypnosis? Well, after you read it, apply it!